This is the first time that we all got to see the Statue of Liberty. It was really fun and neat. We went on a ferry that took us to Liberty Island then to Ellis Island back to Battery Park.
When we got there we walked around the ground. It was so nice and relaxing.
Here is our family with the Lady
Alix thought is was so neat to pose like the Lady of Liberty.
So they all had to do it.
Her is my Daddy-O. I was so happy and excited to share this with him. We all loved being there. I know my dad is having a fun time when he pulls out his camera and takes pictures. He was snapping away on this trip.
We ate a yummy lunch on LIberty Island. We bought the girls this hats too. It was our first time we had to do it! Plus they all looked so darling with them on.
Here is my handsome little man. I love him so much.
After Liberty Island we went to Ellis Island. It was a big museum. It was really neat looking around.
This was a big day for my little family. Emberlynn let everyone know she was done by screaming in this wildly echoing room.
Any family or friends want to go out here again. We would love to take you.



1 comment:
I think Dad bought that shirt just for this trip.
Post a Comment