Since we missed Grandpa's big 70th Birthday party last year we were very excited he was here for his next Birthday.
Since there was no electricity from the Hurricane we took dad out for an early breakfast.
Then we headed to Manhattan. First stop Temple
Then on to Central Park
Then I told my dad I would take him sailing. He just didn't know it had something to do with a remote control : )
Here's Emberlynn and me sailing our boat.
Grandpa probably is the only one who cares about the pigeons in NYC : ) He raised homing pigeons and won many races years back. My dad mentioned he saw the funniest looking pigeons in NYC. As for me I thought they all looked the same.
Anyone seen the new Smurf movie. Well it was filmed here. We loved playing up there and seeing the view.
Walking around in NYC
We had to take my dad to Carnegie Deli so could tell his brother he had a Deli Sandwich in NYC : )
Here he is inside eating next to all the movie stars!
We saw another look at the Temple.
We headed home for a Sugar-Free Pie & Sugar-Free Ice-Cream. We still had no electrity when we got home. Our backyard neighbor let us plug our refrigerator in their garage so our food would spoil.
But candle light was still fun for a birthday!
Happy 71st Birthday!
I hope and Pray you will have many many more!













No comments:
Post a Comment