Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FLOODING IN LAS VEGAS

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, yesterday there was a flood at my house.  It was my turn again to teach preschool so I was busy away finishing up everything, making sure I had all my supplies, printing off papers and gluing things together. I was doing all of this while I was hearing my daughter Addison in the bathroom less then 15 feet away washing her hands in the sink. I knew she was washing her hands a little to long, but I figured as a frantic mother preparing for 4 other kids coming in less then 5 minutes didn't care. WELL I SHOULD OF. I heard the bell ring and went to open the door as I looked back I saw water EVERYWHERE. It was a swimming pool in the bathroom, hallway,  office and starting to get in my craft room. I TOTALLY SCREAMED completely surprised. Luckily I have a commercial mop and bucket ringer and started mopping up the mess. I was very blessed everything on the bottom floor is tile. It did get on my runner in the hallway, but I can live with that. 

As the parents started coming I'm sure everyones initial shock was to think what is she doing cleaning right before the kids come! This story is so funny and I will have to say it really set me back (pun intended) not only in time but made me laugh and made me think I really have to 

ENJOY THE JOURNEY


Oh by the way  Addison put toilet paper in the sink and clogged it and that's how it all started. What a crazy girl.  NEXT TIME I hear the water running I will make sure in check what's going on.

4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Silly Addison!!! What was Addy doing the whole time. Playing in the water in the sink or all over everywhere else?

The Dell Family said...

She was playing with the cool waterfall that was in our bathroom!

Brett said...

Wish I could have been a bug flying in th eroom to see all that happen

The Behunin Family Story said...

You said it right. Enjoy the Journey!