Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MEETING CLIFFORD

We visited the Lied Discovery Museum again and it was a lot of fun this time. They had a new exhibit there this time. It was Clifford the Big Red Dog. Addison loves Clifford so she was a big fan.





Addison loved playing with this shape game. She must of down a dozen of times! Luckily the exhibit was too crowded so she was able to do it.


Emberlynn having fun in her car seat! 
P.S. For all you paranoid parents out there I totally picked up on the car seat belt being low near the belly. I noticed cause it's a big pet peeve of mine to keep it up on the babies chest. I could only figure that I was about to take her out and I pushed it down cause I never forget. (As my brother would say I am totally paranoid) I agree when it comes to safety and a maybe a few other things too :) OKAY I'M TOTALLY PARANOID!

The girls loved this. It shows how it feels to be in winds up to 78.9  mph. I didn't first and I had a terrible headache for the rest of the time. Jon and the girls must of down it over 4 times and they were feeling great. I guess that means I'm a wimp :)

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

How fun for Addi! I am gald that you have that pass so you can go often.

Brooke said...

How fun! Next time you go will you invite us to go along? We passed the museum yesterday and thought about going. You guys have so much fun, you never seem to stop going. You're like the energizer bunny Andie. Emberlynn is so adorable. She is starting to look like a little girl rather than a baby.