Sunday, March 15, 2009

HOLY "COW"



MILK IT DOES THE BODY GOOD
I AM STILL IN SHOCK OVER THIS. 

EMBERLYNN IS 4 MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS OLD 
This picture was taken last night  and they don't end there. The girls were so excited as well that they kept getting in the way of the picture, but we got a lot of fun ones. Too bad she had a dress on last night. Where's that onesie when you need it.

This would of been on video but when I pushed the record button the memory card was full cause I have a lovely daughter Alix who loves to take pictures around the house.


THE GATES ARE GOING UP
This morning I put Emberlynn in the hallway while I was bathing the girls and when I got out she was in her room . She's totally scooting around. I'm lucky cause the stairway  is right next to her room. Also we brought her downstairs and she is everywhere. 7 feet away from where we placed her. She no longer stays on the blanket I place down for her.






4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

HOLY COW is right. That is awesome. Little Emberlynn growing up so fast. She will be crawling soon. Then she will be playing in the flood water that Addi makes for her.

Hiatts said...

Holy cow. She is getting so big!!!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Wow! She will be up and getting in trouble with Addi and Alix before you know it. There will be a flood in the bathroom, food all over the kitchen, children climbing onto the closet shelves all going on at the same time!

Ann said...

Not yet! She's still a little baby. Can't believe how strong she is - must be the gymnast in her! :)