HOW COME MEN LOOK SO MUCH HOTTER WHEN THEY ARE HARD AT WORK?
I love my babe so much. After being stressed out for months trying to figure out why my house felt dirty even though I kept deep cleaning it I finally figured it out. It was the WINDOWS.
Here's the big kicker. In high school and in college Jon made the big bucks washing windows up in Canada. Also two summers ago he washed windows here in Vegas over the summer. Any way with all those years of experience HE HAS NEVER WASHED MY WINDOWS. So he was so sweet and took up half his Saturday to clean INSIDE, OUTSIDE AND SCRUB THE SCREENS. WHAT A BABE.
I feel like the windex commercial "This isn't my house" (as he runs in the sliding glass door :) It has made such a HUGE difference.
I told him because he recommends other people to wash their windows every 3 months that he needs to wash mine that often. :) (I think that is the reason why he has never done it before :) )
Anyway to make a little cash on the side JOn is going to try to pick up a few jobs. So if any of you need your windows washed Jon's a PROFESSIONAL :) We both were thinking how come he hasn't done this a long time ago. Some times we don't think :)
3 comments:
You are so lucky! If only you lived closer I'd hire him to do mine, too! :)
i have a lot of windows he can clean here! That is a pretty nifty window washer tool he has!
Way to be Jon
Post a Comment