Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alix's Dance Recital

Well finally I am getting these pictures up. I thought I was going to have a video clip of Alix dancing, but never got around to it. Alix did great on her performance. It's amazing how mature and grown up she looked on stage. She loved being there and performing in front of a large group of people. Like what Jon says she has Dittbrenner blood in her, always love to perform in front of a crowd. I think that was he polite way of saying we love to show off :) Any way back to Alix she was adorable and wished everyone could of seen her live.





Jon picked up a rose for Alix and gave it to her after her awesome performance. Alix loved it and wanted to take more pictures of it.

6 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Alix
You are so cute. We totally wish that we could have been there. I miss you living close so that we can all share these moments together. We love you Alix!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You look so darling Alix. I wish I would have been able to see you. I know you had alot of fun. You look good out there, and just remember it is okay to show off.

Hiatts said...

So much fun!! Kaitlyn has her recital on Friday. I wish Alix could send some of her bravery our way. we are having a hard time getting Kaitlyn to want to go on the stage. Alix looks darling and I am sure she put on a great show with the biggest smile.

Brooke said...

Great job Alix, you are so adorable and a spitting image of your beautiful mommy!

Stacia said...

Super cute! I love that she had so much fun! She looks beautiful in her costume!

Mandi said...

Aww that is so sweet. I love it. I am glad she enjoys it. She is a beautiful little girl.