Okay Jon bought me a camera for Christmas. I will admit I was super excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Photography was a hobby I always wanted to play with and I have been telling this to Jon when we first got married when we went to a beautiful garden up by the U and saw a community photography class going on. The majority of the people were old and there I told Jon that gardening and photography is going to be a hobby of mine when I'm older.
Anyway I guess I'm older now . .
There is so much to learn so please don't be too critical with my pictures. This was the first shoot I took out of automatic mode and I have to say I'm loving it!
I took these photos April 30th.
Mason was 16 days old.
This photo was taken across the street in my neighbors yard. She was so excited that I wanted to use her yard to take some photos. A few people would drive and stop and look and awe. The neighbor who's house this was came to me later and told me she got a phone call saying, "There is someone in your yard doing something suspicious." My neighbor Marie Ann replied with a smile, "Was there anything with her?" The lady said, " some basket" Marie Ann then said, "did you see what was in the basket?" She said, "no". Marie Ann . . . IT WAS A BABY! She kindly thanked her for keeping a watch over her house though. I just wanted to document that cause I thought it was a funny story to remember. Earlier that morning my neighbor Marie Ann brought over some wonderful outfits for Mason and got me doing Mason Indoor photo shoot (see below)
Indoor pictures
I'm still need to work on lighting issues and a few other things, but I was happy with my first shoot. I will also have to figure a way that the web doesn't distort my photos when I upload them.



7 comments:
They look great!
Great pictures!
Love it, love it, love it!
What are you talking about?? You look pro to me! These pics look amazing. What a cute little model too!
He is too cute! Love the pictures! Good job!
So cute, He is darling! I love his hat and the basket!! The pictures look great. It was fun to catch up on all your post. Cute family!
Oh boy.. oh boy.. ANDIE, I am like THE worst friend EVER!! I didn't even know you had little Mason. Congratulations, he is such a doll!! I am so excited to see what fun things you do with a boy. He is so darling. And, I am so sorry I have been of in la la land. SO, yes! My mom, sister and I are coming there and I would LOVE to be able to see you! Carnegie Deli? I don't know what that is but it sounds delicious! I will have to put that on the agenda and meet you there! It probably wont be for awhile until I know the actual agenda but I will keep you posted. And, congratulations again!!!!!!
Post a Comment