At the doctors I found out that I made SOME progress. I am now dilated to a 1.5. She told me after stretching me out (and boy did it hurt) that I am almost a 2. (I'm not sure if I appreciated that part.)
Anyways she scheduled me to be induced on Thursday the 23rd at 10pm. My sister Casandra is coming down from Salt Lake for the weekend to tend my kids. I totally love her for that. The best part is I didn't even have to ask her she just loves doing it. (I think it's cause she doesn't have any kids of her own yet :)
Well I am beat and I have to hit the sack. The worst is I'm so tired but I can't sleep a wink I am up every half hour. Maybe my body is just getting ready for the next month of no sleep at all.
9 comments:
yea, how fun! i hear ya about the getting ready to be up all night thing!! oh well, who really needs sleep? good luck these next few days!!
Congratulations, tomorrow! Good luck! We'll be praying and hoping for the best. Love you!
Oh, yeah, hope you enjoy your "birthday bundle"! Have a good one!
Yay!! I can't wait to see your new little one, and on your birthday no less. How fun! HOpefully your able to get some sleep the next few days.. Let me know if you need anything.
So you decided to do it on your Birthday!!! Right on, Good luck Andrea, I am still hoping you will go today.
So if you go in at 10 pm, you probably won't have the baby until the 24th right? Or does it happen faster when you get induced? Good luck! Can't wait to meet her next week!
Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see the new addition.
So if you go really fast you could be sharing a birthday! Please let me know if you need anything at all! I'll plan on bringing you dinner! Good luck!
I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and Good Luck tomorrow night!
Post a Comment