Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{Bronx Zoo}

My neighbor here has a season pass for all the zoo's here in N.Y. She is allowed to bring a friend and up to 6 kids with her. So for the month of October she asked me to go with her to a few Zoos before her pass ran up.  Our first Zoo was one I was really wanting to go to " The Bronx Zoo." I have been really bad at taking pictures recently so my pictures don't do this Zoo justice. The Zoo is HUGE so bring your walking shoes, lunch and plenty of snacks & water to this one. We had a BLAST!






Emberlynn was amazed by this Rhino. I love her starry at this statue down below too.



Addison on the Merry Go Round



INSIDE THE BUTTERFLY GARDEN







AWESOME 4D MOVIE the kids and myself enjoyed. 



My favorite like always the GIRAFFE'S



HOWEVER . . . these may be my new favorite at this zoo. I loved the Grizzles. The two in the water were playing so darling. I could of watched them forever. It amazes me how friendly they look but I know it's another story if I were inside with them.


I don't remember the correct term for this but I'll call it the Tram. It took us around the outside of the zoo to see some more animals. Very funny and very relaxing considered I think we have already walked 20 miles or more. Okay I over exaggerating a bit but you get the idea. IT WAS RELAXING AND I COULD OF CARED LESS WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT.







Emberlynn's new friend Thomas! 
A boyfriend who lives next door, doesn't sound like a good idea to me : )


WE LOVE THE BRONX ZOO!
NEXT TIME WE WILL HAVE TO BRING JON & ALIX

6 comments:

Julie said...

This looks like so much fun!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That looks like a really fun zoo. We need to find passes that do the musuem and zoos. Glad you went. That is too bad Alix couldn't go. She would love it. Maybe if a get a job with the airlines then we can go with you next summer.

Adrian and Danell said...

Love the picture of Emberlynn looking at the rhino!

Season and Isabella said...

We just went to the zoo this month too! Looks like fun - Happy Fall!

Colette said...

We *LOVE* The Bronx Zoo! So glad you got to go... maybe when it warms up in the Spring we can meet there to see all the new babies!

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun looking zoo. Glad you are having a fun time.