Monday, January 16, 2012


Here it is. After talking to her few favorite people. Alix switched her dress from the second one to the first one. (my favorite). 

I took Alix to the Vanderbelt Museum. It was so gorgeous there. We got so many fantastic pictures. I will post others later. Doesn't  she look gorgeous. The whole time I wanted to cry cause she looked so mature and grown-up.




7 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

ALix looks so beautiful. She is growing up!

Julie said...

Wow! What a beauty you've got there. It's amazing how quickly they grow up. My 2nd, Caleb is getting baptized later this year and I have no idea where the time went. Makes me realize that I'm not a young newlywed anymore and I can't remember when that happened! My oldest will be 11 this year! YIKES!

Adrian and Danell said...

She looks so grown up! We sure do miss her. We got the invite and pictures in the mail, and the kids loved looking at them, we sure do miss you guys. Wish we could make it to her baptism, let her know we love her!

Anonymous said...

Alix looks so gorgeous (and the photograph looks professional - did you really take it???). Tell her I love her and wish I could be there. And Tell Kristen that we need photos and stories when she comes back - she's not on holiday, she's on assignment!!

Oupa

Season and Isabella said...

Wow - those are really beautiful! How can that be????

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

She looks so Beautiful. Kendra really wished we could have been there Alix.

Tami said...

She looks gorgeous! I really love that dress! Good choice!!