We took some back roads and found an amazingly old covered bridge. Jon loves these. In fact he wanted to do some Geo-caching for them!
Everyone was made out of wood even the the nails. Pretty cool.
They would also bend the wood. The design structure of the covered bridge was so intriguing to us.
Cornell Campus Waterfalls!We went to the Cornell University and looked around. It was so cool and would highly recommend it to other based upon how scenically beautiful it it. Who cares about the rest right? LOL
We took some pictures while we were waiting for the rest of the bunch to catch up. Apparently we were not taking it in as long as the rest!
My Mason is so beautiful. If I can say that about a little boy. I love him. Absolutley love him.
We stopped by and allowed the kids to just be kids and play and boy did they have a lot of fun, best of all they mainly played together oh so well. I love that my kids are best friends!
TOGETHER
A GREAT PLACE TO BE!
So many giggles are going on here!
Dad this is not working?
Alix and Addison did this probably for at least 20 minutes. They were have a hay-day together!
While the older ones were doing that the younger ones were doing this!
Back at camp while we were setting up our new camp that is. I had each of the kids build a house out of whatever they could find in nature. This was Addisons. I was so sad that Mason destroyed the rest before I could take a picture of them. Naughty Boy...What on earth am I going to do with this boy? I guess just love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment