Saturday morning Jon was so cute to watch the kids and make German Baby Pancakes (Our Families favorite Breakfast), Saturday morning while I was taking a shower and getting ready for the day until Jon turned his back and Addison fell off the countertop onto the tile floor. I heard the fall all the way upstairs and ran down immediately. Jon was almost in tears while Our Little Addi was crying. Jon gave Addi a blessing that she would be alright, After the blessing he noticed while his hands where on her head there was a bump on her head, so to be on the safe side I took her into Urgent Care. After a while they referred me to the E.R. and case she needed a CAT scan. Thankful the Doctors there decided a CAT scan was not necessary, because Little Addi wasn’t having any of the symptoms for them to think there was bleeding in the brain, by checking her ears and eyes. There was no concussion, or vomiting either. The doctor also check her spine to makes sure it was fine too. Thankful and again our family is blessed. And to Echo Eyring’s talk. Saturday I feel the Lord had a hand in Little Addi’s life. As for Jon we love him and always will and it’s nice to know if we slip up at times the Lord’s hand is there when we should have never slipped up in the first place.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Close Call
Saturday morning Jon was so cute to watch the kids and make German Baby Pancakes (Our Families favorite Breakfast), Saturday morning while I was taking a shower and getting ready for the day until Jon turned his back and Addison fell off the countertop onto the tile floor. I heard the fall all the way upstairs and ran down immediately. Jon was almost in tears while Our Little Addi was crying. Jon gave Addi a blessing that she would be alright, After the blessing he noticed while his hands where on her head there was a bump on her head, so to be on the safe side I took her into Urgent Care. After a while they referred me to the E.R. and case she needed a CAT scan. Thankful the Doctors there decided a CAT scan was not necessary, because Little Addi wasn’t having any of the symptoms for them to think there was bleeding in the brain, by checking her ears and eyes. There was no concussion, or vomiting either. The doctor also check her spine to makes sure it was fine too. Thankful and again our family is blessed. And to Echo Eyring’s talk. Saturday I feel the Lord had a hand in Little Addi’s life. As for Jon we love him and always will and it’s nice to know if we slip up at times the Lord’s hand is there when we should have never slipped up in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment