Tuesday, October 9, 2007

General Conference

Conference I say every time was the best. My two favorite talks were Elder Eyrings’ and Sister Becks’.

Eyrings’ talked a lot about Journal writing , and I immediately thought about my blog, but also told myself my once every two weeks is not cutting it for me. I loved what Elder Eyring said, (not in exact words but close), Ask yourselves every night, How has the hand of the Lord help you today? I love that question and I believe that the Lord is in our lives more than we think.

Sister Becks talk was great too. It talked a lot on mothers. I love that topic, because I am a mother :) I feel the world needs better mothers, and I feel I need to step it up a bit, when she said that Latter Day Saint good women should be the best mothers in the world. We are the example. (Something like that).

Like always I have a lot to work on and I am grateful for that the Lord get LDS all over the world and bring them together to uplift, enlighten, & cultivate us. I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments: