
One year OLDER & WISER too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (uhh) to ME!
Well it was my birthday on Thursday and boy was it a wonderful one. I love the primary Birthday song up top. I want to believe that I am wiser then I was a year ago but I'm quite not sure. Any way for my birthday I was woken with a beautiful Strawberry Crepes made by my husband. Totally love him for that. Jon had to work a half a day, so I just got a few last minute things around the house done. This year for my birthday the girls gave me imported Limonata, Bath Salts, (and the best part) 3 coupons for 1 hour of Quiet Time. When Jon came home we went to the park and played. Later that evening we went to Green Valley Buffet (Alix always says lets go eat where the bad games are (AKA Casino slots)) with one of our coupons and indulged in plates full of yummy crab. I LOVE CRAB if you didn't know! We then went home and got the kids to bed and waited till 9:15pm and off we went to the Hospital for some more eventful moments :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Hope all goes well with the delivery
Happy Birthday. I hope that you are wiser too.
Happy Birthday!! Glad it was so great!! Can't wait to see your new little one. post some pictures.
Happy Birthday? Where's the baby photos? We need to say Happy Birthday to the baby, too!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were able to have such a good time. I'm so anxious to about the delivery. I am so sorry that we didn't bring you dinner but Saturday Jason and I were both hit with the flu and I didn't want to be sharing any germs!
Happy Birthday!!! I had to laugh about what Alix says about the place to eat.
Post a Comment