Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Another BaBy UPDATE
Well yesterday I had another Doctors Appointment. I am still Dilated to a 1 and my cervix is still hard. That really doesn't surprise me cause I am used to hearing that news with the rest of my kids. I once did hear that I was 2 but I think my doctor was just trying to make me feel good about myself. Like I was making some progress. Any the doctor still wanted to induce me Thursday (tomorrow that is), but we decided not too. I am a little tons more excited for the baby to come so I am considering. So if I haven't had the baby by tuesday (my next apt.) I will schedule an induction for Friday. If that's the case I totally can see me having my baby on my birthday where in that case I will have to stop being selfish and let it happen. I think if I was that concerned about it I would of scheduled to have the baby tomorrow but I didn't. Any wish me luck and hope all goes well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck! If you need anything let me know!
Good luck! Love ya!
How fun Andrea! Can't wait to see pics of the newest Dell!
Good Luck!! I hope it works out on it's own. Let me know if you need anything.
Good luck!! Everything will go great either way. Its so fun to make memories and everyone has a story. It's time for that babies story!
Post a Comment