I am so excited that my 3 sisters are pregnant. I wish I was along for the ride too, but I'm not this time. I need to wait a bit longer, but yes there will be more! Anyway I saw this on my sisters blog and had to post it on mine too because it was so cute and I am so excited for them. The best thing is they are all having precious little girls!
So here's a shout out for "PINK"

This is . . .
Casandra's first,
Danell first girl,
and
Tanya's last
I can't wait to give them all hugs and & kisses {of course when they come out}
I can just picture them being such wonderful friends!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I wish you all have an easy, safe and enjoyable pregnancy!
Love you all,
Andie
5 comments:
That is such a cute picture! I am so happy for you guys! I seem to have mostly boys (and I love them)... but I think the world could use some more PINK! :)
That is so fun! I love the picture. I seem to never be on track with my sisters either we are always opposite!
I seriously think that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love you all - Congratulations! Yay Girls!
I seriously think that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love you all - Congratulations! Yay Girls!
What cute sisters (oh one of them is me)Maybe I should put this on my blog.
Post a Comment