While she was here we watch the amazing "Alice & Wonderland" in 3D XD at the SouthPoint. It was really cool. I was a bit nervous for my kids to watch it, but we did. Addison was holding on to me and Alix was holding onto Amy the whole time. AFterwards Addison did the dance that the Mad Hatter does at the end and says " I loved that Movie." Everyday she talks about it and asks me if I could buy it for her : ). I thought parts would give my kids nightmares, but they have been just fine and still claim it's their favorite movie. So in my opinion I wouldn't recommend it to small children (unless you have a child like Addison who is obsessed over bad guys), but I wouldn't oppose to it either. As for Adults- it's totally cute and very beautiful to watch.

Another thing we did was walk around the Hoover Dam because Amy hadn't seen it and I was curious about the bridge. It's so amazing how large it is. They are moving so fast on it too.
Speaking of bridges. We found out what bridge we are moving next to : ). I'm not tell you in this post but I will promise to tell you on my next post!!!! (okay I think everyone who reads this blog already knows where I am going, so I'm only torturing the out of staters. (is that a word))
Another thing we did was walk around the Hoover Dam because Amy hadn't seen it and I was curious about the bridge. It's so amazing how large it is. They are moving so fast on it too.
I took Amy shopping at Town Square and we got there a bit early so I took this picture of Emberlynn. Amy also bought this outfit for her too and bought darling legg'ns for it later on that day too. I have adjusted very well to the weather out here. I really get to enjoy Spring where everywhere else I have lived it's still snowing. One thing I will miss when we are gone. (oh I gave you a hint it's not in Las Vegas)
Thanks Amy for coming to Vegas and visiting us.
You are always welcome in our home!
1 comment:
I am glad that Amy was able to come and visit you. That is really fun for your kids. Looks like you were able to do a lot of fun things.
Post a Comment