Saturday, June 25, 2011

{A Product that works for Me}

Mason is a sweet little boy, however the month he was very high maintenance. He constantly needed attention when he was  awake. Since my old swing I sold in Las Vegas at my garage sale I needed to get a new one, I was a bit hesitant about buying one cause the  baby rocker I bought he wasn't keen on so I had to return it.  So we were at Buy Buy Baby which I really love and found the new cool MAMAROO. You can change the rhythm of the swing to ocean, kangaroo, car-seat, swing and etc. how fast you want it and everything. It moves so smooth. Mason was a huge fan and because this purchase my life it much better. Previously I would try every sling there was and little baby Mason would cry we thing he's a big colicky, but as he gets older he seems to be getting better. Anyway Buy Buy Baby match prices other stores, so I found it on sale at another store, showed them my phone that had the price and then I had a 20% off coupon from their store, so exciting to say I got this cheaper then the other swings they had for sale.



Where you buckle the baby it says 4MOM. I defiantly think this purchase was more for me then it was for Mason. My hands are now free to clean, make dinner and many many other things.

What a life saver!
Mason I will always take you colicky and all!


No comments: