around Times Square I noticed Toys R Us and had the thought who comes to NYC to go to Toys R Us? Then I looked inside and WOW!!! There was a Huge Ferris Wheel inside. IT WAS AMAZING. I then said I go to NYC to go to Toys R Us.
Please I am so new to NYC I have no idea how many things are offered here. I find I am my comfort zone areas and like to stay within them for familiarity but always add a few new things to the mix. But the more I go the more I get excited to adventure out. But I'm still learning and know I will never learn everything. There are so many buildings I know I walk by and don't realize how famous they are or what great things goes on in there. Baby steps I keep telling myself. Baby steps.
Time Square!
Toys R Us
Had no idea how cool this place was. I didn't even know there was a Toys R Us in Time Square. My kids loved it here and so did I. I felt like a kid all over again.
My kids were in Heaven here at the Barbi Section
Oupa had to take the girls on the Ferris Wheel. They were so excited. They were even good sports about getting ET even though they had no clue who ET was.
I told JOn to meet me upstairs to take pictures. Well I wasn't clear what floor to meet me on since I believe they have 5 floors. Here is Jon taking pictures of the kids on another floor. We laughed.
Since all I do is rave about Carnegie Deli (which yes I know I need to venture out) Everyone who visits wants to try it.
Dad order the Rueben Sandwich
YUMMY I tried it too. I kept teasing if he had touched his meal cause he seriously looked like he didn't make a dent into it.
Here is What I ordered (and I shared a little with Jon)
Look at Mason's Face!!!
Of course you have to try their World Famous Cheesecake!
With so many calories we put in our body we knew we had to burn some more calories. So we headed down to Columbus Circle and Central Park
My kids always have to stop on the rocks and play. They are starting to give me a heart attack with how wild they get on these rocks.
Central Park always has events going on. Here is a Free Play the girls wanted to watch. After 3 minutes I realized it was a tragedy with blooding hands and all and pulled my screaming kids away.
Central Park is so Huge I think I have seen 1/2 of Central Park. You seriously can make a day trip there if you wanted to. There are so many things to do to.
Of course you will see a lot of great architecture and designs elements there.
I bet this are looks Familiar to everyone! They film so many movies here. I hope I am not boring all the people who read this and say duh- tell me something I don't know!
QUESTION-
Have you ever wondered where your money goes whenever you throw it in a fountain to make a wish?
I absolutely loved this day in the city especially in Central Park. I saw so much and some great bridges. We walked around in the dark and Uncle Jerry I still didn't get mugged : ) LOL. I wish I took more pictures of what we did but I know there were be more times for that.
Every time I go to the city it just feels like Im on vacation. I can't believe this is My City. I love it Here!
WELL THAT WRAPS UP ANOTHER FUN DAY IN THE CITY



1 comment:
I can't wait for Milly to walk around with the girls and Mason!
Post a Comment