I first have to say Thank you to my wonderful wonderful sister who has made each of my children a beautiful white blessing blanket. Each one has been so unique. I love Mason. I hope one day they will be able to bless their babies in their blanket they got from their Aunt KiKi. What a wonderful keepsake that has been for us.
Me and my baby. I couldn't bring more joy into my life. He is such a happy baby. ALWAYS SMILING. WE LOVE HIM
My Two Boys
Mason was 3 months old when Jon blessed him. I joked with the boys saying they were going to get a biceps workout blessing this big boy : ). Mason never cried either (always a worry of mine). Nancy Jones wrote the whole blessing down for him and typed it up for me too. We wanted her husband in the circle but he was home that day feeling really sick from his radiation treatments. He is currently fighting cancer.
3 Generations of Males
After church we had a quiet dinner with a few friends & the missionaries. Well we thought it was quiet until they should up. There goes keeping the Sabbath Day Holy LOL
Elder Cooley entertaining all the little ones
He had a lot of awesome tricks
I got of there and showed off my tricks too. I still have it in me kids! Well I was a bit too nervous to try a full, but my back flip was looking good.
31 and still going strong!
Did I mention it was still Sunday "D'oh"
The missionaries started it all.
Here are some of the Hoffs plus Mason. They are some of our greatest friends. They are so fun to hang out with. They have 4 kids like us.
Jon and His Wonderful Dad
The Star of the Day!
No crying. In our wonderful branch that we are so close with we could either have a very tiny circle or a really large one. So to keep it personal and close we had
Jonanthan
Anthony Dell aka "Oupa"
President Scala
Nate Hoff {our closest friends here}
Here are so more pics of the missionaries.
I love talking about the missionaries because they are such a great part of our families lives and when I look back after leaving Long Island I want to always remember our relationship with all the missionaries. My children love them and they are such wonderful examples for them.
Jon was jealous cause Elder Cooley climbed the tree before him and now that Hurricane Irene broke this branch he probably never will.
Our last farewells to Elder Hall & Cooley
top left to right-Elder Hall, me, Jon, Mason, Elder Cooley, Elder Holbrook,
bottom- Elder Carter, Addison, Alix and MB
Emberlynn had such a strong love for Elder Carter. I have never seen her so sweet to someone and get so calm and loving around him. First time I saw Elder Carter I thought he was 12 years old : ) WE all tease him. We normally always get one last visit the night before the Elders transfers out to say our last goodbyes. We were gone and the new Elders told us how sad he was not to be able to say goodbye to Emberlynn. I get so sad to see them go. Elder Hall served in our branch for 6 months and has a wonderful voice and such a wonderful personality. He is the Elder on the top left in the blue tie. We have got to know a lot of fun missionaries. A lot! Elder Hall would defiantly be in my top 5 favorites. Well that's if I'm allowed favorites.
I just asked Emberlynn if she wanted to see a picture of Elder Carter. She said yes, I kissed him"
Not sure that's legit Emberlynn.
They come and go
and we wish them all the blessings in the world!



2 comments:
The sun was hitting my computer weird and so at first glance it looks like the girls wrapped a huge white towel for a band aid over the branch that broke from the Hurricane than I realized it was a missionary. haha
Looks like it was quite the party. I am glad that you like Mason's blanket. I like to feel even though I was not there he had a hug from me.
Post a Comment