My little sister has been planning on visiting me the day I moved here. Sadly I kept bumping her visit back with being so busy so finally I had her book her trip in September. It was wonderful to see her. This was the first time I met her darling little Milly. She is a doll and no wonder why they put her on a pedestal. My children loved her. While she was here it made me so sad how much a yearn hanging out with family, but even though I hadn't seen her for over year it's funny how our relationship doesn't change. We picked up like we were never apart. Here are some pictures I stole from her blog. Jon had to work the whole time they were here, so sad, but it was to show them around.
They are one the cutest families ever! I love them
MB loved pushing Milly around. MB thinks she is such a big girl when she was around. MB roared a little too much like a lion scaring Milly. MB thought it was so funny, but it was so naughty of her.
MB still talks about how much she loved Milly being here.
They were here for over a week. I wish it was longer. My girls love Brett. He is such a fun Uncle.
Thank you for coming to visit us. It was so nice to have family around. I hope this isn't your last visit here. Please come again!








1 comment:
The best part of the trip was Milly meeting you, it still means a lot to me!
Post a Comment