Niki's Birthday was on the 17th, so I decided to make her lunch and eat it the park. It was a lot of fun. We had chocolate cupcakes that were really yummy as you can see Addison after she finished her cupcake:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
looks like a lot of fun. Yummy food, and so fun to hand out with friends. I hope you guys had a great time.
Um.. I am a little late in the congratulations but CONGRATS on your pregnancy. I had a feeling you were pregnant. How exciting. How are you guys? You look great and your disneyland pics are so fun. do you think you'll get another year pass?
3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun. Yummy food, and so fun to hand out with friends. I hope you guys had a great time.
Looks like Addy got more on her than her mouth
Um.. I am a little late in the congratulations but CONGRATS on your pregnancy. I had a feeling you were pregnant. How exciting. How are you guys? You look great and your disneyland pics are so fun. do you think you'll get another year pass?
Post a Comment