Last friday had to be one of the best family days of my life. We had a family sleep over down stairs we first started out making individual homemade pizza's. Alix was funny cause she kept putting pepperoni on her pizza and I kept telling her you don't like pepperoni, but she didn't care it was something fun to do and sure enough she picked off every pepperoni off her pizza when she was eating it! While the pizzas were cooking we made a party sign as well as our beds. Addison loved just playing on the mattresses. She thought that was pretty cool. Then we ate our pizza. After that we decorated sugar cookies with lots of candy and frosting (well not lots of frosting for me, but I loaded on the M&M's. Then we played hide in go seek with flash lights, TOTALLY FUN. and then dad told us some fun stories and then we finally all cuddled up and watched a movie. WHAT A BLAST we all loved it and Jon and Alix can't stop talking about it. We will definitely do it again soon!
7 comments:
I love it. Cherish all those moments.
I can't wait to have slumber parties with my boys! We will have to have one together some time! That is so fun!
What a fun idea. I am going to copy it, because I love it so much. They looked like they really enjoyed that.
we love pajama parties around here too. Congrats on the girl!!! that is so fun, what a huge blessing to have all the hand me downs.
Your little slumber party looks like it was really fun : ) I just love your girls, they are dolls! I got the white dress for Tayla's blessing at Macy's. It was a size 18 months and I had it altered because it was too cute. I was given the booties so I dont know where they are from.
That is such a great idea and looks like you all had so much fun. Check out my blog at carebearandthecheese.blogspot.com
that is so cute that you did that. What a fun idea..Your family is so cute and looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment