Sunday, February 14, 2010

{No More Training Wheels}

Alix one day asked her dad if he could take off her training wheels. I wont lie I was a bit nervous about it. So I took her out for 10 -15 minutes. My back was so killing me and I told her I needed a bit of a rest. The next day I heard Jon was taking her out and within minutes she ran in and told me she could do it by herself. I grabbed my camera and here is the footage. She will tell you she learned it in one day.

When my dad was out here last week we would go on walks and bring her along. The walks just were not as relaxing having her along. I think she both gave us heart attacks. I am so excited for her and you will see she is so thrilled. This experienced taught me lot about Faith and Trust of a 6 year old. I am ashamed to admit that when I was helping her I thought it was going to take a very very long time before she was going to learn how to ride a bike. With Faith of a 6 year year old she proved me wrong and I'm glad she did!

WAY TO GO ALIX!


4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Way to go Alix!!! That is awesome that you learned that. Great job.

Adrian and Danell said...

Great job ALix!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Let's go on a bike ride together!

Brett said...

It looks like the helmet covers her eyes. Great Job Alix.