Sunday, December 4, 2011

{Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade}

 Macy's Day Parade was another fun day!!! We went with our friends the Anderson's (Bro. Anderson is our newly called Branch President).  They are such a wonderful family to be around with. This year we didn't leave as early as before causing us to get third row back so we thought till it started then the people in front had 20 people join so then if felt like were were 6th row back. Oh well with friends and the parade you can still have a lot of fun! But I will be there early next year again : ) We had beautiful weather. The day before was ugly and raining so I was so happy the forecast showed clear skies and clear skies as you can see is what we had!



Here is a picture of some of the Anderson's. Christy is one of my greatest friends out here. She has helped me out and served me in so many ways you wonder if this girls does anything else. We recently went in saw the new Twilight on opening night together. She paid for the tickets while I paid for the popcorn and drinks. We also run together. Well I should say I have run with her in the past, but I'm hoping to join her again soon if only I can get on top of other things.


It also helps that our daughters are best friends. Becca just bought Alix a best friends necklace and Alix wears that necklace like it's going out of style.




Here is me and some of my children.



Abby is our babysitter and a good one that is. She loves our kids so much and they love her.





Here are some of our favorite balloons we saw!






Here's a funny face of MB's


 That's my city baby!!!!


Here is MB at the Beginning of the Parade


Here she is an hour and a half later.



Look at all the people. I love big crowds.




Bye Bye Until Next Year!!!

AFter the parade we took my favorite walk through Central Park. It's so beautiful around this time. Spencer asked Jon if he could hold Mason to the car. We thought it was so cute.




AFter our walk we walked though some of the City for fun!



More and more I go to the city I find myself loving it more! 
Here is the Chrysler building in the far back.

Recently I have been having many conversations to Jon regarding why I was so scared to move here. I have no idea. Yes is was a HUGE culture shock but I am completely warming up to it and found so much fun and love here. My sisters worry that we will never leave NY.  I keep assuring them I not there . . . YET!

3 comments:

Julie said...

We watched the parade on TV- but I bet it was awesome to see it in person. Levi loved all the balloons! So glad to hear that you're enjoying NY.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I will try this again. I have been trying to leave a comment for days. I said this when you moved and I will say it again - YOU WERE MADE FOR NEW YORK! you are never leaving.

Stacia said...

The parade looks like lots of fun! I hope we can make it sometime. I'm glad that you are enjoying New York so much too!