Tuesday, July 15, 2014

{Christmas Morning & the Next Day}

 Christmas morning was so much fun. The kids first opened presents up from Grandpa & Oupa and Nancy & David Jones.

AFter they opened those presents they opend up three presents each from Jon and I.

This is were I wanted to 3 presents like Christ got. That represented Gold, Frankincense and Myrhh.

Some they want, need, and meaningful.

Alix got

1. Kindle Fire {thanks to Jon's work}
2. Bed Sheets/ Pillow
3. A Photo Calendar I made just for her about her.

Addison
1. Nabi Tablet {thanks to Jon's work}
2. Bed Sheets/ Pillow
3. A Photo Calendar of herself.

Emberlynn
1. Little Scholar Tablet {Thanks to Jon's work}
2. Bed Sheets/Pillow
3. An ABC Photo Book of her.

Mason
1. Cars Semi with all the Cars in it.
2.Pillow/ and something else I can't remember.
3. ABC Book all about Mason

This is a tradition I will keep!!! I loved this idea.





 For the Adults we each the boys NYC shirts and the girls some plush soft scarves that I wanted to steal!





 We bought Charlie some new fun books.





 AFter that we ate some yummy Breafkast Casserole that I made the night before. Then we prepared Christmas Dinner. I told Jon are you really eating Christmas Dinner in Pajamas? I guess so. We went a bit Casual this day, but we all had fun and thats all that matters.




 The next morning we were all ready for the City. We seemed to do a million things this day!








The kids had a big day!



No comments: