Friday, April 4, 2008
Check out my Slide Show!
So if you haven't noticed my Baby Ticker on the right side of my blog here it is I'M PREGNANT! WHOO HOOO! I am actually really sick and sick in tired of it too. I feel really bad for my family who has to suffer as much as I do, cause I don't have the energy or power to get up and clean cook or play. Luckily I have a understanding family and more importantly a wonderful husband who has been cooking the meals doing the laundry, the dishes, putting the kids to bed and bathed. and still finding time to make me ginger cookies, toast in the morning, going to the store and buying me drinks, and high protein bars. What a babe. I know you are all jealous. I can't help but think my father-in-law for raising such a sweet son by showing him by example by the way he cares for his love of his life. Thanks Dad!!!!!!! Any way don't forget to check out my poll and vote to see what you might think it is. I don't know I've never been this sick with my other two, even though I was really sick not this bad, so I'm leaning that I might have a boy! WHAT DO YOU THINK? TELL ME ON MY POLL. Oh and by the way, My Due Date lands smack on my Birthday, October 23rd! Can't wait. Oh I also wanted to thank my awesome friends, Niki, Stacia, & Melissa, who have been watching my kids and bringing over dinners just because. You guys are life savers and it humbles me that I have friends that really do care about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I noticed your baby ticker just the other day and I thought to myself...'I had no idea she was prego, boy am I out of the loop at church!' come to find that you are just announcing it.... So HOORAY for you and Jon and the girls!! I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well... I feel for ya. You are blessed to have Jon. I hope it goes away soon!!
You are having a girl. I know everything. I guess it will have to be the next go around for a boy.
Ohhh i hope you feel better. I am sorry your not doing well. You have a great family. If you need anything let me know. I am just around the corner. Love your blog. It's way cute.
Congrats!! I am so happy for you. I think it will be a boy! Because isn't that what happens to everyone? Girl, Girl, Boy? Or maybe that is just me. I am sorry you are so sick and hope that you start to feel better soon. What a great husband to do all of that for you!!
Andie - great news! Congratulations. I'm so sorry you are so sick...that's a real bummer...but it's good that you know it'll all be worth it. ;) I was hoping to have you do a project for me, but there's no rush, so I'll wait until you're feeling better. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you create your new miracle. Joy Layton.
its twins, it has to be I said so.
Post a Comment