Friday, April 25, 2008

Bye Bye, Disneyland!





A Few more pictures!

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I am so glad you were able to get a year pass. It is so fun that you are only 4 hours away. What a lot of fun that was to go on weekends and just when ever you had time to go. Love you, and the pictures are just so darn cute.

The Behunin Family Story said...

It is so sad to say goodbye to such a fun place. I am sure that you girls really enjoyed it. Too bad Addi was so young. Alix was a great age to really enjoy all the magic.

Anonymous said...

oh that looks like fun. I love disneyland. I want to go again. It's my favorite place to go.. How fun. I am glad you were able to take your kids and have a great time..