This year I took the girls to the Boulder City Parade. We had a lot of fun. The parade has a No Water Entries and then at the end of the Parade they have Water Entries were you squirt them with your water guns. It's really fun. The girls and I got completely soaked and it felt so good for how hot it was there.

This is what Addison looked like during the entire parade. She had this face of "what are these people doing." It made me laugh.



This is the bundle of candy and junk we got from the parade. I was amazed how much stuff we got.
3 comments:
I bet the water did feel good. I always look at your weather badge and say, "Glad it is not me." It is so hot.
How fun!!! That is a lot of candy and treats!! I am glad you had fun!
Fun Parade. They seem to do a good one.
Post a Comment