After breakfast we headed over the Manadlay Bay to go swimming. Casandra and Brett were there for their Anneversay and they were allowed up to eight guest to go swimming with them, so of course we jumped on that boat. The crazy thing is strike two I forgot my camera again, but Casandra had hers, but I know we didn't take a lot of pictures. When she sends them over I will post them.




After swimming the kids both passed out in the care of exhaustion. We brought them home and they slept forever. When they woke up we took an earlier dinner and headed over to the District to eat at the Elephant Bar. We thought it was really good. They always have coupons for the restaurant so really wanted to use them. I highly recommend you get the chinese chicken rice and veggies for the kids. That dish would fill an adult. I even asked when it came out is this a kids meal and they assured me it was. Best four bucks ever spent. I usually hate buying kids meals anyway and usually buy them something off the adult menu or have them share with me. Along with the kids meal they got strawberry lemon-aid (the kind with real strawberries) and a yummy cinnamon cup sundae. Alix got the mac n' cheese but I wasn't has impressed with the portion compared to Addison's meal. Any way to top it off I let Jon order anything off the dessert menu. That's right everyone I actually bought a dessert. I don't think we have ever done that simply cause I think it's a waste of money and I don't enjoy them as much as everyone else out there. He loved it and got the biggest fudge brownie sundae EVER! It seriously was huge. He didn't even finish it and I only took a few bites out of it. i will say I did eat the girls cinnamon cup it really was yummy it reminded me a lot like fried ice-cream at Jose Oshea's, a Famous Colorado Restaurant

Sadly to say I wasn't that good of a wife cause Jon hasn't opened any presents from me yet. I don't just like to buy random stuff that in the end you feel like you just wasted your money on. I really want them to be perfect and Jon was asking for a new phone possibly (maybe that's something he can ask his parents for) or some new dress pants for rotations that are coming up in August. Whatever it is I will make sure I wrap them up so he can open something from me.
Well Happy Birthday Jon AGAIN & AGAIN and I'm sure we will be celebrating your birthday with your parents soon too. It's a Birthday that never ends!
No comments:
Post a Comment