Monday, August 23, 2010
Another Rain Day!
Yesterday it rained all day. In the evening it was pouring rain. I was sad cause this time my girls missed it as they were sleeping the night away. My sister-in-law Amy & her friend Lindsey came to visit from Vancouver and they decided to get their swimsuits on and play in front of my street. They measured the water and it was flooded 15-16 inches high. The last time I blogged about this the water was only 6 inches high. My neighbor Joe opened his door to watch as well and laughed at the girls. They had so much fun playing in the rain. I took several pictures with their cameras. Mine was in the car and didn't want to go outside to get it, but we had a hard time getting good pictures. I love hearing it pour like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love when it rains like that too!!
I love hearing it rain too. It doesn't rain enough here in Utah. But we did get some good rain Thurs and Sun.
I am so glad that you found my sister not too far from you. So lucky!
Post a Comment