Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

Yesterday we went to my friend Niki's house to make yummy Candy Cane Cookies that neither one of us ever made. It was a lot of fun and in the end were very tasty.  




While we were all sitting around the table I looked out side and couldn't believe my eyes SNOW!!!!!! I made all my kids run outside to take a picture, because I didn't want to miss this once a year event for my kids. This was the first snow that I have ever witnessed in Vegas.



The CRAZY THING it kept coming



and COMING. Here I am calling everyone and telling them about the snow! I am actually singing to my family, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" IT's the song my mother would always sing to us when it started to snow. So this was FINALLY MY TURN TO SING IT TO MY FAMILY :)



That's not all IT KEPT COMING and STICKING to my CAR



Here's my kids having a GREAT TIME as you can clearly see:)












The girls were so excited to check to see if the snowman survived and it had melted a bit so they built a BIGGER AND BETTER ONE THIS MORNING :)



THIS SNOW HAS DEFINITELY MADE THIS CHRISTMAS ONE TO REMEMBER! 
Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

how fun for you and your family. That is crazy that you got that much snow in Vegas!

Lisa said...

I am SO excited to get all caught up on your family I can hardly stand it! Your family is beautiful! Talk to you soon!

Steph said...

Those cookies look great. I thought the snow was so crazy as well and wasn't it funny how no one knew how to drive in it? I shouldn't make fun because I bet in a couple of years I won't know how to drive in it either. :) Merry Christmas!!!!