Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{Long Beach}

Okay I can't promise you I will stop posting beach posts, cause it's so fun and new. I will promise I will only post the good ones. I'm starting to forget my camera now when we go.

Here's the Original Photo from above!

Alix loves the waves. I need to get some pictures of her actually in the water. We love diving in the waves. She's good at it too!


Who's that LifeGuard?
What a HOTTY!
Ooo-la-la that's my babe!


Here's some more Babe-Watchers!

Hope you are enjoying your summer cause we certainly are!
Stay cool & don't forget the sunscreen!

5 comments:

Season and Isabella said...

I'm so jealous! :)

The Behunin Family Story said...

How fun! I hope you have a blast there this summer

Brett said...

Looks so fun. Cant wait till I get the okay to swim.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love all the hot looking lifeguards. I like the new DELL's look.

Adrian and Danell said...

I love the beach, that is so awesome that you live so close! You guys are going to have so much fun there!