Sunday, August 24, 2008

Canada Place

Canada Place is a really pretty place where all the cruise ships port. It is breathe taking in and out. This is also where Jon took me the first time I flew up to Canada to see him after his mission, and is also where he knew he was going to marry me. Don't ask me why it took him eleven months after that to finally propose. Talk about cold feet :) Anyway every time we in Vancouver I make Jon take me to Canada Place to I can reflect back to the that day. This time we actually watched a IMAX 3D movie on Whales and Dolphins. The girls loved it! Also Jon's sister Kristen came and hung out with us a lot who we love very much and it wouldn't be a party without her. Both my girls adore her and can't wait to see them all again.

No comments: