Thursday, August 7, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

Four random things I like about my husband :
1. I love how whenever he gets a drink of water for himself he ALWAYS gets me one too.
2. I love that he comes up with such creative things to do for me and the kids.
3. I love that he only takes up a foot of the bed so I can sprawl out on the bed.
4. He's got the cutest smile :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist That's what it really was called. As a starving college student it not only paid the bills but fed me too.)
2. Gymnastics Coach
3. Interior Designer (Show Room, Residential, Kitchen)
4. Vinyl Lettering Crafter (This is my new hobby)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Anything with Reese Witherspoon :) ie. Legally Blonde, Sweet Home Alabama, you get the point.
2. Napoleon Dynamite (Don't ask me why)
3. Ocean's Eleven (For the obvious reasons)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The OLYMPICS SOON
2. The Office
3. Desparate Housewives (I know what you are going to say, but don't)
4. Matlock (I get too scared watching the other mystery shows. So I have to keep it G)

Four places I have been:
1. The Tower of Terror at DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA
2. Grouse Mountain in VANCOUVER, CANADA
3. Provo Trail, UTAH (Where Jon purposed with a chocolate egg)
4. Outside WAL-MART at 4 am waiting in line for Day after Thanksgiving Specials.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Joe's Crab Shack Dungeness BBQ Crab
2. Cafe-Rio Grilled Chicken Salad
3 Costco's French Fries and Gravy (You better believe they have them in Canada and they are DELICIOUS)
4. Anything made by my MOM, besides the cow tongue she brought home one day. I don't remember eating it either, so let's hope it was only on the countertop for a joke)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. SOUTH AFRICA (Where Jon grew up)
2. Vancouver Island, Victoria that is. I love looking at historical buildings
3. Mormon Site Cruises in South America
4. Greece (to see if it's truely has beautiful as all the pictures I've seen)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My Craft Fairs
2. Starting a Mommy Preschool with my friends for Alix
3. Jon finishing another year in School
4. Meeting my NEW BABY GIRL

Four People I tag:
1.AMY (Because I want to see an update on your blog)
2.Casandra (You too)
3.Brooke (Because you pushed me to do a blog, thank you!)
4.Ann (Because I loved your new update on the muffin pan lunches)

5 comments:

Ann said...

Ooh, you got me! Cow's tongue, really??? That's hilarious! Fun tag!

The Dell Family said...

Ann- You went private and haven't invited me yet! Is this your way of telling me you don't want to be friends anymore? :)

Ann said...

Yes I did, have you not gotten in yet? I sent it to the email you gave me on your blog. Let me know if you can't get in.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Andrea, don't go private. Anyway, I had to laugh about Subway. I think you and Jon know why. Since that is the place you guys decided to put on a show for everyone. Love you.

The Dell Family said...

Comments like that Tanya maybe I need to go private :) Shhhhh