Thursday, December 11, 2008

OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY AT MY PLACE





Hello, Once Upon a Home Shoppers,

I am having a Open House in hopes to sale off a lot of my stock that I have left over from a local Craft Store my stuff was in. It recently closed it's doors, so I have too much products on my hands. I don't have the storage space for it, so I need to sale it. There will be frames, tiles, boards, glass blocks and much much more. Some of these are damaged goods too. All of my overstocked product will be on sale anywhere from 25%-60% off. The majority will be sold for 50% off. Like I said I need to get rid of it. I will be selling my magnets for only $1.00 reg. $3.50 a piece. I am really trying to make this worth your time to come and stop by. There will also be a FREE GIFT with any purchase.

I will also have a lot of NEW CHRISTMAS STOCK for you last minute shoppers and a few make and take items. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE on those. So you wont want to miss it! Bring your kiddos because mine will be there too and they will love the company. Also bring your friends as well. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! I have had a lot of people ask for a sneak preview, but I have told them they have to wait till the Open House. 

Hope to see you all there!

Love, Andie

No comments: