Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'M BACK and boy do I have a lot of Catching up to do!

Where to start?????
Christmas we headed to Salt Lake City. I have three sisters who live in that area so the whole family decided to meet up there this year. We were so lucky that JOn was able to have 2 1/2 weeks off cause his doctor he was rotating with had it off. Sadly to say it was a fun rotation that got cut short, Pediatrics. But we were very excited to have a nice Holiday and spend it with family and friends. Salt Lake had a big storm in it was fun, but I have to say I was a wimp. I didn't even want to got outside. I really love the vegas weather and I never thought I would say that:)


Christmas Eve was wonderful everyone went to my sister Kristie's House and had a wonderful Christmas Eve where santa came to visit and gave everyone a present.



Addison was scared but was trying to be so brave. She was darling to watch and by the time Santa got through everyone she couldn't stop hugging him. She really was a fan at the end of the night and couldn't get over that SANTA gave her minnie mouse night gown.


My favorite thing about Christmas is sitting around the table and playing games with my family- even though I will admit I got beaten a few dozen times.



Christmas morning I was at my sister Tanya's house. That is where we had lots of snow. These are presents that the girls got from Aunty Amy from Canada. Thank you! We love you and the presents!




This is a picture I just had to through in. WE LOVE UNCLE JARED!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh! I'm so sad we didn't get to see you while you were here! But, I know how family goes and I"m sure they kept you very busy. Your pictures are darling!

Mandi Roth said...

I am so glad you had a nice Christmas and got to spend it with family!!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Christmas was a blast! It was fun to spend it with your cute little girls.

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks like good times! Glad your back to blogging!