Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EASTER Morning

This year rather then buying Easter dressings I decided to buy Easter outfits. My girls really didn't need dresses right now. I love matching outfits. I know I am totally corny, but I figure the girls love it too, so go with it, cause I know it will be sooner then I hope one of them will not want to wear the same thing. Coming from a family of six girls my mother LOVED to dress us in the same clothes; however, 5 girls within 8 years, you can only guess how hard it was to find outfits that matched, so I remember the 3 youngsters me being one of them all had matching clothes. I loved it. I thought we all looked darling. One of the best things about it is you can find your entire family really fast and easy. Believe you me being in Bass Pro Shop by myself on their fun Easter Egg Hunt it really came in handy considering I was on my own. Jon had to work. He also had to work Easter morning. So we had a very early Easter so we can enjoy it all together. The girls didn't mind :)

Here are a few pictures trying to get the girls together.


Addison doesn't always like to cooperate.


Heres Addison trying really hard.


Here's Addison thinking "FINALLY I'M FREE"


Addison finally satisfied and is willing to smile for the picture.


BASS PRO SHOP 
EASTER EGG HUNT



EASTER BUNNY

THESE NEXT PICTURES . . . 

are random Easter pictures. 


We bought the girls bubbles and decided to have the  bubble machine on while the girls hunted for eggs. After the initial shock from Addison she finally started hunting for eggs. (Dont' you love that face?)


Here is another funny face from "Addi."  Candy makes her very HAPPY!


Alix Sandra in front of her Easter basket.


Addison dyeing eggs.

Lately I have been finding out that there are not a lot of pictures of me. Which is fine cause I love snapping a way. but I found one :) so enjoy.

Emberlynn was sleeping during this time. Poor girl couldn't stay awake. darn it :(


Alix Dyeing Eggs

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Those little Easter outfits are so cute! I love the tops! Alix's pose (the last picture) is so Alix! My kids got a bubble machine also for Easter!

Mandi Roth said...

Love the outfits.. It's a fun idea. Looks like you had a great Easter! Love your girls pictures and faces.. They are funny! Glad there is a picture of you. i'm sure it's hard to get too many of you.. but it was fun to see you in one. :)

Julie said...

Cute girls! My boys are just far enough apart that it's hard to match them any more. (not that boys really enjoy matching anyway...)
Looking cute!

The Behunin Family Story said...

SO CUTE! Looks like you had a great time!