Sunday, April 26, 2009

EXTREMELY BUSY

I know I haven't posted for awhile besides being EXTREMELY busy with my business, family, cleaning, Alix Surgery, teaching preschool, my calling, I still haven't figured out my new camera my father-in-law bought me just because he loves me. I have tons of pictures but haven't had time to really figure out how to download them cause for some strange reason only 8 pictures downloaded to my iphoto and the rest I had to use the Nikon software to transfer them and now I'm figuring out where they all went and how to transfer them all back to iphoto. This is completely complicated but I will figure it out (I guess I should say Jon will figure them out once he stops working 7 days a week. At least this week he only worked 65 hours rather the 80 hours of week he worked the week of Spring Break :) 

Like I said I have been EXTREMELY BUSY!

No comments: