Sunday, May 17, 2009

{X} PRESCHOOL

Well a month ago (I know- I'm behind) we had Preschool. I was in charge and we learned the letter {X} and Doctor's and Careers. So using all of Jon's cool stuff. I got to show the kiddos all the Doctor tools and what they are for. It was really fun. We had a phone day. Later I asked the kids what their dad's did just for my movie I am making and to hear all the funny response. We had answers like "My daddy makes money for me," "My daddy sits on the computer all day, " My daddy is a police officer" (note her daddy is actually a drug representative :) ) I thought it was so cute and fun to hear the kids talk about their daddy's.

Here is what we did . . .


First we cut out some bones for a skeleton of our bodies. I cut out most of them the day before and just had them cut out a page. 



We then learned to count to {24} by using marshmallows and identifying each number.



Afterwards we colored with colored chalk on black construction paper over tape that was in the shape of the letter {X}. After we were done the kids took off the tape.



We then made Doctor bags and glued cotton balls, band-aids, tongue depressors, Q-tips in them. They turned out way cute but I spaced taking a picture of them. For lunch one thing we had was Jell-O with fruit inside. I told them it was like an X-Ray where the fruit is our bones! 
The kids and I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

So creative you are. I love that about you Andrea