Monday, December 7, 2009

{End of the Soccer Season}

Well the soccer season has ended and I will admit I'm a bit relieved. Going to soccer three times a week was a bit too much for me. I did get a small glimpse of how dedicated my parents were and to think they had 3 three girls in soccer at one time. They had to go to different fields at different times too. I Remember a few saturdays Danell and I had a game at the same time on different fields so my parents would split up and then at half time they would switch. That way both parents would be able to see both of their girls play. SERIOUSLY! Talk about loving Parents! I hope I can be half the parents my parents are. So I better stop complaining about 1 child in soccer practice : )

My mom and dad are truly the biggest Soccer/Basketball/Football/Gymnastics/Track/Tennis/Golf/Diving/Cheerleading/ Swimming/Wrestling MOM & DAD EVER!

(and I'm sure I missed a sport too. With six ACTIVE kids year round - I'm quite not sure how they did it. A few Words like UNSELFISH, DEVOTED, LOVING MOTHER & FATHER COME TO MIND!


The Pink Lipsticks went to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for their big celebration!

Here is Alix and her Coach

YUMMY!

With all the sports I've done I have never seen a trophy quite like this one. You might as well call is a Barbie on a Podium, cause it bends and moves and fells just like Barbie!

Alix - You are #1

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am always surprised at just how much time these activities take. Way to be a supportive Mom!

Brett said...

I think its funny that growing up and even still sport teams celebrate by getting doughnuts, icecream and so on.. It makes me laugh shouldn't we be going to Jamba Juice???

The Behunin Family Story said...

Good Job Alix! I know I think of how mom did it and I just have the three.