Friday, December 4, 2009

{Where Would You Live?}

Jon just sent this to me from his iphone today. I laughed so hard when I got it cause I know he was comparing one bridge in Chicago to the other one in Michigan. I love that he makes me laugh all the time.


I told Jon he should of been locating all the bridges at every hospital and allow us to make our decision where to live based on the looks of the bridge.
That's a good way to make decisions
WOULDN'T YOU AGREE : )


What do you think?

Based on the Bridges where would you want to live?
Both bridges are located just blocks away from the hospital.


Left to Right - Chicago Heights, Illinois - Trenton, Michigan

{Feel free to enlarge so you can see the Graffiti on the Illinois bridge}


GOOD LUCK JON ON THE REST OF YOUR INTERVIEWS!

WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

That is funny! :)

Brett said...

Good Luck Jon, For sure live in Michigan, Chicago looks like a dump.