Thursday, December 10, 2009

{THREE}

Addison turned three November 20th. We decided to have a fun party at the park since she has never had a party with her friends and will be the last time she could with her Vegas friends.


Addison's personality has really shined this year. At the beginning of the year and almost through the whole year she loved anything boys loved. In the summer when it was her turn to pick out he popsicles she would always choose the Spiderman, Hulk, and Iron man variety pack. Iron man was her favorite and honest I have no idea who Iron man is, but whatever! Addison is obsessed over bad guys too. She likes the Grinch (watches this in the summer too) because the Grinch is a bad guy. She will ask me Mom does this movie have a bad guy in it?

Addison loves to wrestle too. Alix will be sitting around minding her own business while Addi will come up from behind and tackle her to the ground and laugh so hard while Alix thinks it is either annoying or the majority of the time she would just let her tackle and then get up like nothing happened. Towards the end of the year Addison turned into loving her princess stuff. One minute she could be wrestling someone and the next holding her sisters hand.

Addison is really cuddly. She loves her cuddles and I love them too.

Addison could eat candy all day long if I would let her.

She loves to play Barbie's, Princess Dress-ups, Little People and her new Birthday Legos (I got them at the DI years ago and they even looked brand new bought them for $3.00 too)

One of my favorite things about her right now is when she senses that I am upset or somethings wrong. She will just come up to me and hug and me and say "I love you mom"- and for some reason it always makes me feel so much better.

Here's the Party Gang

(Left to right) Will, Alix, Tiffany, Jackson, Zach, Presley, Mia, Niki, Emmett, Porter, Luke, Yleana, Ezra Addison and Emberlynn.

Not pictured is Jon, Me, Lisa, Melissa, Mary & Maria

The Princess Birthday Cake Addison picked out. I seriously thought we were going to have a Spiderman or Iron Man Cake : ) She surprised me with Cinderella instead.




HaPPy 3Rd BiRthDAy - My BaBy GiRl!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! It seems like they grow up so fast. Kellie just turned 3 in October, and I am still amazed at how quickly it went... Happy Birthday to your 3 year old!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Addi always makes me laugh. She is a funny little girl. I am never going to let her forget the "I am happy you're leaving" dance. She cracks me up! Hope she in enjoying her Princess Chutes and Ladders.

Brett said...

She is so cute, I love how obsessed she is with "Bad Guys"