Well Alix has been 6 for quite some time now. I am just now blogging about it. For some reason 6 seems really old to me. Age 5 was fine, but I feel like age 6 they are starting to slip out of my hands and become more mature and independent. I just hope that I am teaching her everything she needs to know before it's too late. I love Alix and even though I enjoy watching every milestone of hers I cherish her younger years as well.
One thing is for sure that the moment Alix enter this life she came with a distinct personality. She naturally has a genuine love for others, and a love for the gospel. At times I feel like I'm supposed to be teaching her not the other way around. I especially love watching her listen as we read the Book of Mormon at night. The scriptures interest her. She tells me that on her 7th Birthday she wants a "Jesus Party" where all her friends come over and watch "Testaments" together. She always informs me that the Jesus parts are her favorite parts in the movie. I also love listening to her prayers. If you thought mine were long know this - I think hers are longer!
6 Year Stats
46.25 inches - 50-75% Height
46.1 lbs - 50-75% Weight
Alix was very excited she didn't have to get any shots.
Alix I hope when you are older you will find and read this. I want you to know that I love you and I think you are a very special child. There is no one on this earth that is quite like you. There is not a day that goes by that I don't find myself smiling because I am so in love with you. I am so grateful God sent me you. I could have never asked for a sweeter spirit. I am so proud of you. You know what is right and you always seem to make the right choice. I have know doubt in my mind that you will continue making me proud and continue smiling. Know that I love you and will always be there when you need me.
For Alix's 6th Birthday we headed to her favorite place Red Robin where they gave her a free meal and dessert for her Birthday. We opened her presents there too. We all had fun!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alix!! Hope you had a great day!
Alix you are a special little girl and we love you.
Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment