One night after getting Emberlynn out of the Bath, lathered up in cream, pajamas on and everything I heard Alix scream "MOM- come quick" Well I didn't come fast enough before I found Emberlynn like this. I couldn't stop laughing. I always take the girls out of the bath youngest to oldest, so while Alix was still bathing. I was getting Addison ready for bed and Emberlynn was sneaking back in the tub. Emberlynn thought is was great until I told her she had to get out. I had know idea those pajamas could hold so much water : )
4 comments:
Little Emberlynn. Silly girl. I bet she liked getting back in. I love it.
Too funny! That makes me crack up!
I love it! Emberlynn keep it up! Your mom needs to be kept on her toes.
It is amazing how much those jammies will hold. Caleb used to do the same thing! Too cute!
Post a Comment