Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{4th Stop- Layton, UT} Casandra's


We went to Casandra's house and the kids had so much fun at her little chicken farm. (I still can't believe my sister owns chickens) Anyway they girls had so much fun and saw the chickens that they named for the very first time. Chickly & White Queen (the white Queen is from Alice & Wonderland & we just found out the White Queen is in deed a rooster lol)

The kids loved the chickens then I went upstairs and saw Milly's Nursery. It is so darling. Casandra did just a wonderful job on it. I can tell she is so excited for little Milly to come.

Casandra is my sister who made it possible for me to become a BIG sister. She is the youngest baby. I love taking care of her and feel guilty when I'm not there for her. I really wish I could be there for her when Milly comes, but I wont. I even asked her if she would have let me come into the delivery, she told me it's better I didn't come cause she didn't want to break the bad news that there's no way I could go in there. Darn it. I really want to see a birth.

Anyway Casandra is my sister who never gives up on anything. She will stick to something until she masters it. Her determination is inspiring to many. She is the one that makes weak things become strong. I am so proud of her and who she has become. Casandra was 16 in the prime age of trying to figure herself out when my mom died. She was brave and even though she didn't understand why the Lord took our mom away. She was going to have faith that things will be okay without her. Little did she know mom was right there beside her the whole way.



1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I know that is was hard for you not being here for Milly's birth. She is so cute. We miss you!