Monday, June 28, 2010

{3rd Stop} Layton, UT


Our next stop was to see my sister Kristie and her lovely family. Kristie is my oldest sister and I'm quite not sure what I would do or be without her. She defiantly has been a great big sister to me. She inspires to accomplish hard things in life and to do them well. Kristie has always loved teaching. I remember when I was in elementary school, well on our summer break. Kristie just for fun did a summer school for Casandra & me. I remember thinking that was the coolest time ever. I loved learning especially from her. She was always so creative and prepared. I just couldn't wait till the next day for school. She still is a wonderful teacher and now volunteer much of her time in the schools where her kids attend.

Kristie also has so many wonderful ideas so I hope even though I am miles away please never stop sharing your wonderful ideas with me. I love you and miss you very much.

While we were there Kylee had a baseball game so we were all excited to see her play. She is an awesome catcher. With all the sports I did I always always chicken to play the catcher even though I never played but when I did leisurely I was a chicken. Kylee got right in front of the ball and was awesome. Her team dominates the league and she as a catcher dominates the league. You're awesome Ky.

These next pictures are my favorite. Cody & Emberlynn are so darling together. Emberlynn is stealing everyones heart right now. She is just so darling & funny.

HoNK! HoNK!

Screaming into laughter

and Kisses!

Uncle Bryce has a way with kids. All babies love Bryce and so does Emberlynn.

Kristie & Emberlynn having a screaming contest. I'm not sure who won they were both really really load and I was sitting right next to them. Emberlynn the last 3 months have found her vocal cords. She loves hearing herself scream. She will scream then laugh hysterically. Then scream then laugh then repeat 10 times.

Goodbye Behunin Family. We are missing you like crazy.

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

We had a fun time with yoour family. Thanks for stopping by.