After we came back from Vacouver BC we headed back to Las Vegas, but this time not to our home since everything was gone and someone else was already living in it, but to our great friends--The Lymans, Mary & Jay. I Visit Taught Mary all three years that I was in the ward. She was the only person who stayed on my list. Perhaps it was the begging and pleading to the R.S. leaders to never separate us : -). Anyway Mary was so excited and wasn't at all hesitant when I asked her if we could stay a week until graduation. She was so excited and so was my family. She as a pool and my kids were so excited to go swimming the first time that summer. Jay even heated the pool and jacuzzi so we can all enjoy the swim.
And yes we know if ever we go to visit we WILL STAY WITH YOU AGAIN!!!
WE LOVE & MISS YOU GUYS
No comments:
Post a Comment