Monday, June 28, 2010

{Our First Stop}-Hurricane, UT


Hurricane, UT is only a little over 2 1/2 hours a way from Vegas, but we couldn't leave without saying goodbye to my sister Danell & her new baby Bella and her loving family. Sadly I can't say I have a picture of her new baby.

We arrived in Hurricane, UT in the morning. Danell had made us some yummy lunch then dinner. We went to the splash park. It was so much fun. The kids get a long so well and I am missing them so much already and a tear is falling down my face as I type this. It's going to be hard for me being away from my family. I love them all so very much. Danell I love your baby and will miss our craft fairs shopping and participating. A bit of background when Danell and I were growing up in H.S. we were the bestest friends. In school some people had no idea we were sisters they just thought we were best friends. I am going to miss you tons. Watch out everyone cause Danell is being quite the crafter lately. Project after project. I will say she is totally inspiring me!

Alix & Cal all cuddled up

I love this face. What a cutie!


Girl Power

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

It looks like you had fun at the splash park. I know Danell ios going to miss having you close.